[Healeys] Rebuilt Engine Compression

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jun 12 04:50:45 MDT 2023

Hello Patrick,

Between 5 and 10lbs can barely be called a compression so something
serious is amiss. It should be well above 5bar for any engine. Depending
on C-R and wear. Even with a slightly burned or not lapped in valve.

If it is not the clearances it really looks like a head off job to
investigate and sort the valves. Luckily not too big a job on the A-H.

Cheers,
Kees

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com