[Healeys] Am I on track, or crazy:)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 09:39:03 MDT 2023

It's been years since I've had a cut-off switch apart, but I recall the
internals being pretty robust (a couple large contactor plates). The way
they could fail would be a build-up of corrosion, but that would likely
occur over time and would probably affect starter cranking as well.

I'd suspect the condenser--if you have a points ignition system--or fuel
delivery, new pump notwithstanding.

bs