[Healeys] other Marques

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 25 20:23:34 MDT 2023

Hi Hank

This is very well put as was Mirek's comment - although there are no
real guardrails on Team.net an open and understanding discussion of
cars, car activity should never be restrictive, even if the name of only
a single marque appears.  Another real old man who has owned 1949
Prefect,  1971 Capri, 1969 Fiat 124, 2017 Fiat 124, 1989 Morgan 4/4,
1965 BJ8 and currently driving a 2003 XKR zoom zoom😉

Cheers
Ed
former Historian and director of AHCUSA