[Healeys] Fwd: 100 air cleaners.

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 04:40:20 MDT 2023

 Computer design flaw?  😱
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 01:39:27 AM EDT, Michael Salter <michaelsalter at gmail.com> wrote:

 Okay,  so back to the original question. How come the filter blocks off the engine breather tube?
On Wed., Aug. 9, 2023, 12:01 p.m. Jean Caron, <vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com> wrote:

Michael,I have the same type of elements in the BN2 I am currently restoring.
Jean

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Michael Salter <michaelsalter at gmail.com>