[Healeys] ignition warning light

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 30 03:36:37 MDT 2022

Gary, and Simon,

I bought some last year for my BN2 and tri-carb.  They are 12v LEDs in GREEN.  I can now easily see the direction indicator light in daylight.

Make sure your LED is green, and not white, as the light intensity tends to bleach out the green of the plastic case.

Cost me NZ $7   That’s ‘peanuts’ in any currency.

My next job is to fit an audible alarm so that I can hear when the indicator is on.   Ditto for leaving my lights on.

Mark

Ardmore, NZ