[Healeys] Austin Healey 100 Misfire Diagnosis.

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:34:16 MDT 2022

Hi Michael -

Have you tried cycling the connections on the white wire from the ignition
switch to the coil, and also from the coil to the distributor.

You might also want to try disconnecting the black and white wire at the
coil from the battery master switch - if it’s failing you’ll get weird
symptoms like this.  If that wire is disconnected the car should run no
problem.  I don’t recall if that wire is separate from the distributor
wire, if it isn’t you’ll have to disconnect it from underneath the master
switch itself.

Best,

Alan