[Healeys] Austin Healey 100 Misfire Diagnosis.

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 17:55:18 MDT 2022

 Pull the plugs just to be sure it's not isolate.  Maybe a bad plug wire? Anyway that's where I would start
Joe #923
    On Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 07:43:30 PM EDT, Roger Grace <roggrace at telus.net> wrote:

 The real mystery is why did it stop after you refuelled ?Was there enough time for something hot to cool down - but that does not really explain theinitial missing when cold.Presume that you have given the cap and rotor a good visual ... tracking can have weird effects.
Plug leads ?rg