[Healeys] Passing of Bill Wood

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Sep 13 18:45:11 MDT 2022

Very sad. Bill has been a member of our club from the early '70 and
had all the good cars. He helped to discover in the '80s the original
Donald Healey tour car AHX3 (body #2) in concert with Don Paye. Car
was located in Saugerties, New York and verified by Geoff Healey.
Currently it resides in Virginia.
He was very knowledgeable on the early Healeys and will be greatly
missed by the Healey community. Hank Leach