[Healeys] Main beam warning light

kags at shaw.ca kags at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 10 09:14:51 MDT 2022

Hi Simon:

My BT7 tri-carb, which is very close to yours in serial number from previous
conversations, has a blue high beam warning light (red ignition warning
light). I doubt that the UK / European cars were different - no indication
of different speedo / tach part numbers in the original parts books, but
perhaps another UK lister could chime in here and verify.  I suspect that
it's a typo in the Anderson Moment book.  The referral to 'ratio' is the
number that insures that the speedo head is is properly matched to the
different rear axle ratios that were used during the 6 cyl production - up
to the BJ8, which went to black instrument faces, and an electronic tach, as
Bob indicates.

Earl Kagna

Victoria, BC

BT7, BJ8