[Healeys] Pretty Jamaican

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Sep 7 11:41:44 MDT 2022

Well if I get to the sale I will let you know what it goes for. My guess
would be nearer the bottom than the top end. There isn't a huge market
for what are seen - rightly or wrongly - as kit cars. As for the race
car that is claimed in the headline, there is a lot more interesting
stuff out there and I doubt that it would be very competitive without a
lot of work.

Asa road car it doesn't even have much stowage space.

IMHO it's well-presented but while pretty, these are bitsa cars, bitsa
this and bitsa that. To my eyes it looks a bit like an Iso, a tiny bit
of Miura in there maybe, even a bit of TVR. The nose could have been
better rendered and the side windows look a bit compromised and I have
doubts about the efficacy of driving lights. There really is little of
an integrated design vision.

In short I wouldn't bid for it. :-)

Sorry to be controversial, :-)

Peter