[Healeys] Oil drip protection

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 7 05:58:20 MDT 2022

Hello

A few years back I had two drip-trays made of flat galvanised steel.

Each is 6 ½ ft long and 2ft wide with a lip all round of ¾ inch.

Both work well and while the BN3 has all the normal Austin-Healey leaks from
the engine, gearbox/OD and diff, the Healey Saloon has very few.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia