[Healeys] Oil drip protection

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:08:29 MDT 2022

When I began to work on my BJ8 I went to Walgreen and asked for large cardboard boxes, cut,flattened and laid them on the floor under and all around the car.  Then sprayed the under and all around the car engine etc. with cheap Dollar Store grease dissolving cleaner and power washed it.  The grease oil and dirt are absorbed by the cardboard and the water flows out the garage door and down the driveway.  The next day the cardboard is dry enough to roll it up and stuff into the garbage container.  The floor of the garage is nice and clean for working, but the underside of the Healey is oil and grease free for working and painting.

Bob Begani