[Healeys] Oil drip protection

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:55:02 MDT 2022

Most auto parts stores sell oils pans for under the car. You will need two.

From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Jim Ryan <ryan at jimryan.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2022 3:32 PM
To: List Healey <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Oil drip protection

We just got a new fancy brick driveway and there will be hell to pay if I drip oil on it.  just wondering what people use to protect the surfaces on which you park.  Preferably, I would like something that I could just slide under it when I park, and pull it out before I leave. Most things I've seen, if I leave behind when I pull away, will just blow away. I only have a couple of drips and I kind of know where they are, so I wouldn't need something really huge. I'm thinking maybe a cookie sheet, or something like that. I just wanted to see what are the options people use.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20220905/98698eb0/attachment.htm>

More information about the Healeys mailing list