[Healeys] Overdrive Piston Rings

David Nock healeydoc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:16:59 MDT 2022

The wide rings are expander rings and go first. Then the narrow rings go on. Do you have the pump out. If so take a close looks at the ball seat. They usually wear on one side, and will need to have a new seat cut so the check ball seats good on the pump body.
This is a common problem causing low Previn the overdrive

David Nock

Sent from my iPhone