[Healeys] gas pedal adjustment

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:31:03 MDT 2022

Richard--

While I am not specifically familiar with pedal linkage in six-cylinder
cars it is probably similar in concept to that of 100's.  If you can get a
helper to work the pedal while you view the linkage from the engine
compartment you'll probably see that one or more of the pivots or
connections in the linkage is either loose or worn causing the slop.  Once
you find the offender either repair or replace as necessary.

Best--Michael Oritt