[Healeys] massive oil leak

Jim Ryan ryan at jimryan.com
Tue Oct 18 07:40:57 MDT 2022

I dont know, it was fine, changed the oil, went for a drive, lost 4
quarts.  So the only things touched were the oil drain plug and filter.
Unless the drain plug fell out that much oil that quick had to come from
the filter.  Is it the cannister type or spin on?  Can you get under it
with the engine running and see anything?  That big a leak should be pretty
obvious.

If it's a cannister type my money is on the cannister seal.