[Healeys] It's time to let it go

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:25:29 MDT 2022

Once in a lifetime!

From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Jim Ryan via Healeys
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2022 8:37 AM
To: Christopher Moog <cgmoog at optonline.net>
Cc: List Healey <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] It's time to let it go

Speaking of themes...

That BJ 7 I bought in 1974 was stolen a week after I got it, no insurance.3 months later I had moved and was getting ready to go look at an MGB for sale when I thought I would give the Boston police one more call. They said they were glad to hear from me because they found the car a month ago, but because I had moved they had no way to get ahold of me. So I took a bus and hitched a ride out to Groton Massachusetts where I found it sitting at a gas station. Funny thing was,  it was also full of camping equipment, that wasn't there when it got stolen. Everything was in the car my tools, nick-nacks, the only thing that was damaged was the trunk lock and the ignition. I guess they would just turn the battery off to stop it, then turn it on to start it up.