[Healeys] Turn Signals

Engl engl at accesscomm.ca
Fri Oct 14 18:24:04 MDT 2022

Fred

I’ve taken a good look at the BJ8 electrical system around the signal system with the object of converting to LEDs eventually. As the signal light flashers ground through the signal lights, there has to be something to provide a higher resistance than pure LED’s.

A couple of questions:

Do you have ballast resistors on any of the signal light LED’s?

Do you have an electronic flasher?  The ones I mean have a separate ground wire.

An easy thing to try is to substitute regular incandescent bulbs in, say, both rear signal lights and see if that helps.

Bob England