[Healeys] Sad news - Rallyist Killed in Healey 100

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Fri Oct 7 12:32:32 MDT 2022

I do not see a need to please Mr and Mrs Twaite's daughter. When she is
grieving, she better would have kept her parents from doing such a silly
thing as a multi day rally or planned drive in their high age.
Now she even lost her mother, who was definitely innocent.

Sorry, when it sounds harsh what I write, but English language is not my
mother tongue and I write this in English as I would write it in German
language.

Josef Eckert
Königswinter GERMANY

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App