[Healeys] Hammer for Wire Wheels

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 17:54:04 MST 2022

I have copper hammers and deadblow plastic hammers. Both will damage a knockoff. Knockoffs tighten when the car is driven and can be extremely hard to remove. The best tool I have found is very expensive, but it was worth it to me because it makes it very easy to loosen and remove a knockoff. You can view it here: http://knockoffspinnertool.com/

John