[Healeys] Little things

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:57:36 MST 2022

OK Healey guys I'm trying to the small details and I could use some help. Why is it the little things that always disappear or weren't on the car when I put it in a box all those years ago. I'm looking for the 1/2" dia. 3-BA thumb nuts that  hold the speedo and tach in the dash of early BN-1s and maybe 2s with the criss-cross knurling. The later cars had 8-32 BSF threads and linear knurling. (see photo) I also need two of the brass clamps that hold the temp gauge coiled wire to the edge of the bonnet opening. (see photo) Anyone willing to root through their odd parts jumble and see what's in there?Thanks
Ray