[Healeys] Finish for Aluminum Cockpit Surround

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 5 08:48:24 MDT 2022

I definitely recommend clear anodizing as original it is not very expensive. However, the expensive part is polishing the parts unless you do that yourself. Anodizing companies usually do not polish the parts. When the aluminum is polished it will have a mirror finish but after it is anodized the finish will be a dull gray as original.