[Healeys] Finish for Aluminum Cockpit Surround

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 21:56:00 MDT 2022

 Harold  Take them to your local metal polishing shop. They can probably make them look great, unless there are some really deep gouges. I would leave them unfinished and just give them an occasional polishing with something like "Met-all" polish. It is an aircraft product that has something in it that keeps the oxidation at bay for quite a while. I think McManus Carr or Aircraft Spruce will send you some. A small can will last for ever.
Ray