[Healeys] Help

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 11:21:25 MDT 2022

Guys   Bill Young wrote a series of articles in Healey Marque three years ago on wiring diagrams for the various Healey models. I usually save and file useful articles. I have the ones for the Sprite and the six cylinder cars ( series #2 & #3 ) but not for the four cylinder cars ( series #1 ) I have tried the club magazine archive and cant seem to find anything...probably operator error. Can anyone send me a link to, or copy of that article or contact info for the author.ThanksRay Juncal