[Healeys] Windshield Seal

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 09:36:17 MDT 2022

I'd go with soapy water, unless you never plan on repainting. Silicone
is (supposedly) difficult to remove and (supposedly) can cause paint
aberrations like orange peel or fisheye. Note I'm otherwise a fan of
silicone products; I now use it--when I remember--when connecting rubber
hoses like heater or radiator hoses; it's no fun trying to disconnect a
rubber hose that's been stuck for 10 years.