[Healeys] RE; Early bn1 axle 4 stud problems

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:05:39 MDT 2022

Hi Allan -

Wow, a spiral bevel with an LSD.  I am sure someone on the list will be
happy to purchase this, or trade for it.

Where are you located?  If in the UK or OZ, you might be able to get the
spider gears and housing from a junked A90 Atlantic if there are no BN1
axles around, and swap those out with your LSD.

Best,

Alan