[Healeys] (no subject)

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Mar 27 18:02:53 MDT 2022

Listers,

I apologize. The comment was not meant to be sent to the list. I have over my many years on the list refrained fromdiscussing issues not related to Healeys and made an error in judgement.  Doug Michael, I totally agree. I won’t read anything into those comments, but this is not the place. Ken

Sent from my iPhone