[Healeys] 1967 BJ8 For sale.

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Mar 27 10:51:12 MDT 2022

Car is in Albuquerque, NM.  Just had some fairly major refreshing done.
Still a couple tiny niggling items to get it tip top. Mechanically
excellent. Cosmetically nearly excellent. This is NOT my car, I'm
offering it for the owner. Can also be seen on FB AH Enthusiast group
page. Current sale price is $60,000.00 or above. Shipping costs thanks
to Biden's inflation are stupidly high, hope you live near by. Yes,
easily capable of cross Country distances, fuel prices notwithstanding.
Turn/park lights are corrected from as pictured.

Happy Healeying

DaveP  info below...

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/