[Healeys] Windscreen Frame Fit

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:53:00 MST 2022

If I understand your words and photo correctly it looks as if the bottom
piece of your frame has been bent away at the tip. It's brass and easy for
plating shops to drop a piece onto a hard surface and create a bend like
that. It can be bent back. No metal removal involved as far as I can see.
I'm sending you a photo of my car's frame corner separately because I don't
know how to attach it on my phone. There is no graceful curve bent into the
tip like yours.
-Roland