[Healeys] March 10 - more info

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at me.com
Wed Mar 2 18:44:25 MST 2022

So I decided to just put the link out there. If you're interested in the tour, this is the easiest way to let you know about it. I have my ticket, so here's how you can get yours if you're so inclined:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-tour-of-healey-exhibition-at-market-hall-museum-tickets-229881540877?fbclid=IwAR3_4seCeSFbjop4fLyBDiSl4GE7XCnPyJ-jcIEMnAzBsfuMgldXsEfODc8And if you live close to someone, invite them over and share the cost as you watch some rare Healey History together!Enjoy!Steven KingsburyBN1