[Healeys] Stainless exhaust again

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 10:29:37 MDT 2022

Side topic: Anyone know, for sure, what type the OEM mufflers were; i.e.
'glasspack,' 'turbo' (baffles) or a third type I recall someone
explaining but I can't recall what they're called?

The OEM mufflers (I think) I've heard had a mild, apologetic sound; i.e.
'Sorry, old chap, but I must make some sound to get these obnoxious
gases out of my system.'