[Healeys] Stainless exhaust again

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Mon Jun 13 13:54:26 MDT 2022

Just thought I’d bring you up to date on my quest for a leak free exhaust.
The new downpipes arrive today, and I did a test on them before going to the trouble of putting them on the car.
Well…Bell exhaust systems need new welders, because the two pipes both leak at the welds AND through the flex pipe!
I’m trying to find someone local to fix them, but most muffler shops say they can't weld stainless.
If anyone knows someone in the Toronto area who can do this work, please let me know.

Thanks,
Stephen, BJ8