[Healeys] 2912cc block commonality - A-H, Austin & Wolseley

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Thu Jun 2 02:19:07 MDT 2022

The gold ones were, in the UK at least, so-called “Goldseal” units which were reconditioned for or by BMC. I remember that they were marketed, amongst other places,  through a magazine called “Exchange & Mart”. This was a pretty scruffy publication, a sort of paper forerunner to eBay, but a goldmine for people like me, student, who were trying to run a Healey on the cheap. Coincidentally, my gearbox is a Goldseal.

Maybe they sold them abroad and I’m talking  to the converted……..

Simon