[Healeys] Trunk floor holes

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 08:33:46 MDT 2022

Michael
Our BN1 has the holes. Our Early BN2 has a replacement trunk floor so that is not of any help.
 As to “why” the holes, consider the need to have the trunk floor in the proper location in order for the rear shroud to mate along the lower rear edge later in the body assembly process. Alignment pins on the assembly/welding jig would hold the trunk floor in position with appropriate precision using the small holes until the welders did their thing. Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone