[Healeys] Antique Car/parts Auction

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Mon Jul 25 15:32:22 MDT 2022

My son has asked me to pass along the following information. His father-in-law was a collector of antique cars and parts. Jim was a wonderful person and truly loved his cars. They would like them to find good homes.If you could pass this info along to other clubs, it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks,Doug  Here's the link to the auction itself: https://narhiauctions.hibid.com/preview/380240/live-auction--james--jim--horcha-estate/  P's mom is having an auction of all of the cars and car parts that Jim had in his various barns. I know you're involved in lots of on line car groups, so I'm hoping you can spread this far and wide. They need as much publicity as they can get! https://www.facebook.com/groups/jimhorchaclassiccars