[Healeys] Armstrong 6075 ft. shocks

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:07:00 MDT 2022

My BN2 has matching front Armstrong 6075 shocks. I received a rebuilt 6075 that has the shock body also stamped 6075, but it does not have the "RX" on the one side as my current ones do. On FB someone suggested they were made in different countries,  one suggested the "RX" is double action shocks, and another that the "RX" was for prescription only! Anyone know what the "RX" is? Just curious.
TY, Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test drive."