[Healeys] Stockholm Healey Enthusiasts

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 11 22:15:02 MDT 2022

Hello John

By coincidence the June 2022 issue of the Austin-Healey Enthusiast from the Austin-Healey Club of Sweden arrived in the post today.

I don’t speak Swedish so I can’t tell if there are any events that suit your timeframe.

However I do suggest that you contact Per Schoerner who is a leading light in the AHC of Sweden on per at schoerner.se <mailto:per at schoerner.se>  who will able to help.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia