[Healeys] Hard top brochure

Peter Svilans svilanspeter at xplornet.ca
Thu Jul 7 15:45:55 MDT 2022

You have something rather special there, Kenneth.  Sales brochures were
often done by the publicity department when the actual car was still in
a pre-production state, so they could be handed out at the October show.
  Perhaps (Leonard Lord?) saw the Healey hardtop , liked it, and said
"Print it up!".   But Warwick's capacity wasn't there, reason prevailed,
and the idea was minimized. Just a thought.  Is there a publication
number ?

The Pexidome picture is great !  I've only ever seen the B&W articles.
Harks back to an optimistic, care free time when we were promised
bubble-topped flying cars,  mile high towers with spiral ramps and
passenger moon rockets taking off on the horizon.

Thanks, Kenneth.

Peter