[Healeys] Adding a/c to my 67 BJ8

R. Lindsay 050.rpl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:15:38 MST 2022

I have been working for some time to finalize the install of my Vintage Air ac system.  I’m to the final electric connections and have questions and hope that somewhere in our club there’s a member out there that has gone through this and can help me.

The basic system is a Gen II to which I want to add a Derale adjustable fan controller and a Vintage Air Trinary switch.  I have the add on units but cannot figure out how to install both so I can have a safety net for high pressure in the compressor lines and an automatic controller of the electric fan.

So, if someone has a drawing or picture or directions they used to document exactly how they got both systems to work together, I’d really like to talk with you!!  If i need to use an alternate to one of the systems, please let me know.

In advance, thank you very much for your help!

Price Lindsay

Sent from my iPad