[Healeys] Roger Moment New Book -

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:23:59 MST 2022

Roger’s new book is completely different than the Restoration book he co-wrote with Gary Anderson. This new book will be comprised  of articles that Roger wrote over a twenty year period in the AHCUSA Magazine, along with a number of Restoration and Maintenance articles never published before. As indicated in my previous e-mail, there will be just over 420 pages with photos, all in full colour, and some of the books will be Wire-O binding to make them more usable in a shop setting, while a limited number will be hardbound, numbered and signed by Roger.
I will advise the List when the book will come on sale.

Jean