[Healeys] 100 fan paint

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 20:48:39 MST 2022

You can get spray cans of custom color at reasonable prices.

There are a lot of variations for 'Chinese Red:'

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=chinese+red+paint&tbm=isch&chips=q:chinese+red+paint,online_chips:pantone+18:F2vgwIY4qNc%3D&usg=AI4_-kQlIjWjfQ_5rnfKwfmF1HhQacxw7g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjU1va5kpL1AhXxJDQIHRAgBDUQgIoDKAF6BAgIEA8&biw=1384&bih=813&dpr=0.9#imgrc=LFZlMGQE8xnfeM

This color, to my eye, would be suitable:

https://hue-chroma.tumblr.com/post/129358395039/pantone-18-1663-tcx-chinese-red

I jumped through the hoops and found:

https://www.myperfectcolor.com/paint/291018-pantone-18-1663-tpx-chinese-red/spray-oem-bottles-and-pens/aerosol-spray-paint/gloss

$14 for an 11-oz can of enamel; not unreasonable. Given the interest on
the List, you could buy a case and provide others with an, ahem, slight
markup for S&H ;)