[Healeys] rocker arm rebuild

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:46:11 MST 2022

Happy new years to all of you.
I am of a belief that I need to rebuild my rocker arm assembly. I built
this engine over 40 years ago and got a rebuilt rocker assembly from a
local rebuilder in LA.
Lots of blow by and rear air filter gets loaded with oil.
Does anyone have a detailed how to on rebuilding a rocker arm assembly? Or
can you suggest a rebuilder? The folk slisted in Healey6.com are out of
business.
Cheers
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words