[Healeys] Restoring Lucas L594 Lens

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:25:14 MST 2022

This is very odd.
Like Mark and Perry I have never encountered red beehive lenses with paint
on them.
Is the paint on the inside or the outside?
I would have thought that if they were to be painted by Lucas, of which I'm
very doubtful, the paint would have been on the inside.
Can you confirm that the painted lenses have the word LUCAS cast on them
and L594?