[Healeys] Head Gasket

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 09:44:30 MST 2022

Which, of course, is the theory of the various 'water wetter' products.
I tried (the original, I think) Water Wetter from Redline and didn't
notice a significant reduction in coolant temp; but, I've got a bottle
of the Dynolite version on the shelf I'll throw in the next time I
change out coolant. As they say: "Hope springs eternal."