[Healeys] Head Gasket

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 08:37:28 MST 2022

I was about to jump in and say "But, but, but .... pressure only raises
the boiling point but, for once, I did some 'research' first:'

"Pressure in a cooling system is vital for keeping water in contact with
the metal surfaces of the cylinder heads and block."

https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/understanding-the-cooling-system-cool-under-pressure/