[Healeys] Project '59 BT4 100 6

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Feb 19 13:29:17 MST 2022

All,

  Available now. Clear title. Strong engine and drive train. Good trim
and tires. All instruments repaired by MOMA as I write. Some poor
previous rust repairs. Needs new sills & rockers and at least one
outrigger and maybe a front cross member if you're picky.

Floors and boot okay. Some missing edges on front edges of Al shroud.
I've disassembled everything and put things back again for shipping
friendly.. Owner is asking $12,000.00 as it sits.

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/