[Healeys] Steering box rebuild part two

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:19:23 MST 2022

Well, while we are on the subject of steering boxes
1. I have 2 steering shafts but the worms have different part numbers.
One, dated 4 56 has the number 16390N
The other dated 4 58 has the number 16390 ( no N)  and that one has
serrations on the upper circumference. (See pic)
Otherwise these appear to be identical  ... does anyone know what the
difference is?