[Healeys] Steering box rebuild part two

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 12:32:09 MST 2022

   Here's some additional photos that wouldn't fit in the first post. Also interesting info courtesy of Steve Pike about set up. There is a slot in the end of the shaft and on the Pitman arm. Align these slots so that the arm and the "peg" ( the follower that rides in the worm gear above ) are in the correct relationship.
   The high spot on the worm gear may not be exactly on center lock to lock. You may want to find that spot and mark it on the arm or shaft with a corresponding mark on the case as a starting point to align the wheels. Steve I hope I explained that right. If not please clarify.