[Healeys] Window winder

Richard J. Hockert rjhco at att.net
Mon Feb 14 13:33:28 MST 2022

 1.Remove the window assembly from the door and separate the glass and winder assembly.
2.  Find a tub large enough to hold the winder assembly.  Place winder in tub and fill with diesel fuel that you purchase at the gas station. Let soak for a week.  All gunk and rust will go away.  Winder will work freely.

3.  Clean off winder, lubricate and re-assemble window unit into door, using new nylon guides, etc.

I did this with my BJ8 in 2010.  Windows work easily still.
Best regards,Jim HockertCrystal Beach, TX