[Healeys] FW: Penrite

ahbn6 at verizon.net ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 7 12:49:48 MST 2022

The US distributor went out of business several years ago. I bought a lot of stuff when he had a “fire” sale. I don’t know if any else in the US stepped  in to sell Penrite. They were great products. This was at least 5 years ago. This  is an Australian company. I do not know if they ship to the US. EBay has some of their products on their site but the cost is very prohibitive. Try a google search

John Sims

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>

Matawan, NJ